PERSONAL / ADMIN ASSISTANT
Your Objective With This Position: To free up my time from organizing and administrative tasks so that I can spend maximum time on strategic tasks to grow my businesses.
Seeking a determined, detail oriented individual to provide a wide variety of support for a professional individual. Candidate must be willing to perform both routine and complex tasks as an Executive/Personal Assistant. Candidates must be professional, discreet, multi-tasker, and be able to keep information confidential. The right candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule, be able to change and adapt with professional work ethics. This position is part time but could lead more to full time in future.
Must be able to work out of a home office and also the physical office both locations are in Hampstead. Seeking candidate with at least 2 + years’ experience as an executive/personal
Ideal candidate must have experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Google Docs. The candidate should be a ‘tech savvy’ individual, as our office uses both Apple and PC computers.
Candidate must be honest of their abilities and to be able to bring to attention of any inadequacies. Flexible and understanding of schedules changing, we do believe in balance
of a work/personal life.
- Previous experience as a personal assistant would be great but not required (Must be committed long term)
- Strong computer skills, MS Office, Google Drive, and ability to learn current communication applications like Slack and CRMs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be very flexible, occasional weekend work but not much
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative when needed
- Time management skills using Google Calendar is a must
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- Must be detailed and be a follow through person
- Labeling, Copying, Scanning, Filing
- Great attention to detail is required
- Personal assistant duties included, but are not limited to running errands, shopping, keep the house organized, caring for dog (e.g. dropping off Gatsby at doggie Daycare) and scheduling appointments.
- Writing correspondences in a professional friendly way.
- Experience in travel arrangements to include, flight reservations, hotels, rental cars, etc.
- Participate in scheduling appointments, handling any conflicts with scheduling.
- Coordinate the calendar with other employees, contractors, and activities.
- Real Estate experience is a plus
- Data Entry – included, but are not limited to address book, emails, and promotional information
- Answering and returning phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Customer service
- Prioritizing CEO’s meetings and his personal tasks based on his calendar events
- Knows how to conduct internet searches; which may include light tasks such as online-shopping or requested searches
- Oversee Social Media Accounts
What we can offer:
- $12/hr to start (90 day review and increase) and opportunity for bonuses (Experienced PAs will start with higher rate, depending on experience)